In August, our HP Latex 570 printer tackled the herculean task of printing the Emmerdale village for ITV’s studio experience. We also dove into alternative new projects with architectural vinyl. In fact, with orders being sent out across Europe and more work coming in by the boat-load, our designers are getting pretty busy!
We need an extra pair of hands.
We’re opening our doors to new talent – you could potentially see your work on the side of buildings or as part of your nan’s favourite ITV tour!
We’re specifically on the hunt for a Junior Artworker/Designer to join the hustle and bustle of our Leeds team.
While working on various projects (from banners and wallpapers to exhibition stands and one-off bespoke signage), the ideal candidate should bring exciting ideas and be able to support our busy design studio.
Here’s what we’re looking for our new designer to do on a day-to-day basis.
- Interpret briefs and job sheet instructions
- Produce new, attractive and effective designs
- Edit existing artwork files
- Ensure all work produced is high-quality and consistent
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Understanding of typography, layout and imagery
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS Suite and Apple Macs
- Able to use initiative
- Don’t be shy – ask questions to ensure understanding!
Be sure to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, for more information, give us a ring on 0113 2700 911.