An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy print studio as a Print & Finishing Technician!
Imageco have become one of the UK’s leading companies for all things project and print. We specialise in all sectors of large format print, signage, exhibitions, retail and print work.
Reporting to the print manager, the successful candidate will be working on a wide range of projects from banners and wallpapers to exhibition stands and one-off bespoke signage.
We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to our print team.
Main Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work on multiple projects and capable of managing own workload
- Good working knowledge of Caldera Rip software
- Knowledge of machines including: laminating, Vutek, Durst Rho, HP Latex and Zund
- Ensure work produced is accurate and to a high-quality with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative but also to thrive within a close-knit team
- Need to be flexible in order to work some night shifts and some weekends
Salary negotiable – dependent on experience.
Interested? Send us your CV!
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0113 2700911