1. Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 15 and 16 years old and in the academic Year 11 in 2020. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
a. The first stage of the Promotion starts at 12:00pm on 06/05/2020 and finishes at 12:00pm on 27/07/2020.
b. The second stage of the Promotion will be held at Imageco, Britannia house, Beza Rd, Leeds LS10 2BR on the 10/8/2020 at 12pm.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
4. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and Visit
5. Only one entry per user. If it becomes apparent that you attempting to circumvent this condition by any means your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
6. By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
a. One overall winner will win:
I. £250 cash
II. A non-paid work placement at Imageco commencing from the 3rd to the 30th of August and will take place at Imageco, Britannia house, Beza Rd, Leeds LS10 2BR
B.The runner up will win
I. £200 cash
The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
8. Selecting the winner & delivery:
A. Stage One
The winner will be chosen by a committee of judges. Winner/s will be selected within six days of the closing date and contacted by email. Winner/s must then provide the requested details of availability for the presentation portion of the competition on the 28th of July 2020 at 12pm
B. Stage Two
The winner will be chosen by a committee of judges and announced on the 28th of July 2020 and will be contacted by phone and/or email. The Winner must then provide the requested details of availability for the prize being a month-long placement at Imageco (unpaid).
9. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
11. By entering this promotion, you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
12. The Promoter is Imageco Visual Imaging Limited, Imageco, Britannia house, Beza Rd, Leeds LS10 2BR. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to the above address.